When looking for ideas for content marketing on Facebook, I came across some interesting ideas which I thought I’d share. Also recommend checking this out-thank you to Lohith Ramachandra for this good blog post I’m tagging!
1. Pictionary as an efficient type of content to build engagement
2. You can actually have a different version of pictionary which can be based on a theme – lets say movies,books,technology,latest industry happenings,music, occasions(Easter, Christmas etc).
3.Give them a set of words which are scrambled and let them unscramble it for you.This also could be on multiple themes like the above which your brand would stand and identify with.
4. Logo puzzles – You can use elements your brand is associated with or various famous logos to start off with and can be followed by your product specific elements.
5. The famous ” DID YOU KNOW ” facts – All of us love to stay abreast on the facts from lets say history or general knowledge.Similarly post these which some amazing imagery.
6. Use clip arts or comics along with the links you post on Facebook and build curiosity – For instance if its an article about cloud computing , you can use this type of image which would instigate the user to see it.
Audience engagement on Facebook has no tried and tested formula,so the best way to gauge it is by trying out various types of content and posting content the way you would love to see on a brand’s Facebook page.
I would be really happy to know if any of these worked for your brand.